Our Medical Staffing Program
Most of CEML’s senior medical staff are volunteers from around the world. In light of the emphasis on training and expanding the ministries of CEML, we are continually seeking full-time doctors, nurses and other medical practitioners with a strong Christian faith who have a call to love, serve and train Angolans. These service terms range in period from 2 years or longer.
- Primary Care / Generalist Physicians (2)
- General Internist with cardiology specialty
- Orthopedic surgeon
- General Surgeon
- Dentist / Dental Health Educator
- Radiologist with Interventional capacity
- Imaging Techs Lab Tech (at university level)
- Medical Education Director
If you are a board-certified in your country in one of the above specialties and have a passion to meet the vital healthcare needs in Angola, please contact CEML. You will be contacted via email and then directed to a supporting mission agency who will process and coordinate your ministry service with CEML.